Tuesday 25 February 2014

Beauty Blog Intro


Hello everyone and welcome to my beauty blog! Here and now I will admit that I have finally been lured into the wonderful platform that is beauty blogging- I am far too excited. I have decided to make a blog because.. Well because I own far too many beauty products that sadly lay in drawers and quite frankly they deserve to see the light of day. Gone are the days when I would spend my £2 a week pocket money on "Girl Talk" magazine. These days I spend my wages (thank you to Boots & Urban Outfitters) along with my student loan (sorry mum) on as many beauty items as I can get my hands on. My beauty related wish-list is pretty extensive and takes pride in being the first page in my college notebook... You can all see that I've got my priorities right.

I have been reading beauty blogs for as long as I can remember, the first person I ever came across was the wonderful Dizzybrunette3- shoutout to Corrie who taught me everything I need to know about achieving the 'Cheryl Cole' hair and the perfect nude lip. What a babe. Since then the amount of blogs I read on a daily basis has expanded by a significant number. What can I say, I'm a girl who likes to read.


To round it all up, my blog will mainly feature beauty posts (duh), but I may well throw in some fashion/lifestyle-esque posts also. And let me tell you now- I'm no Alexa Chung and my wardrobe is not filled head-to-toe with Chanel (a girl can dream right) but I will do the best I can when it comes to fashion blogging. 

Hope everyone is having a good week

Georgia
xoxo

2 comments: