Wednesday 26 February 2014

Tom Ford Lipstick Review


Hello everyone, so my first official beauty post is going to be all about my new Tom Ford lipstick (swoon). I feel quite privileged to be making my first post based on such a luxurious product but you only live once don't ya. Yesterday I received this beautiful lipstick as a gift from my mum (gotta love her) and I literally cannot stop looking at it! It came all wrapped up with a little Tom Ford bow on it and I didn't even want to open it at first. At £36 a tube, it is definitely something you should think about before purchasing so here is my opinion on it... 



 Here it is in all it's glory- such a beauty. The shade is number 12- Nude Vanille. It is possible the most pigmented lipstick I've ever tried- completely opaque with one swipe and wears off amazingly on the lips. The packaging itself is lovely and the lipstick has 'TF' engraved into it which quite frankly I never want to wear off!


It's one of the palest shades in the Tom Ford lipstick collection, but by no means does it give you the 'concealer lip' which I think us girls all dread. I would say the closest colour to it is Blush Nude- a slightly darker version. It reminds me slightly of MAC's 'Hue', however this has a better formula and wears off nicer on my lips.
This is a swatch of it without the flash on

And here is a swatch with the flash on


 To conclude this little beauty: The Tom Ford lipsticks are undoubtedly one of the most beautifully packaged, hydrating, and opaque lipsticks I've ever tried. If you are into your peachy-nudes then this is definitely the one for you. It has gone straight to No.1 in my favourite nude lipsticks- even beating my usual all time fave- a beautiful YSL nude. I don't mean to egg you on but if you are considering buying one.. DO IT!!






 Hope everyone is well :-)

Georgia
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment